- To publish the intersection of image and text.
- To assist writers in deepening their craft
- To promote intertextual literacy
- Plur·al·ity Press aspires to be the lead publisher & curator of hybrid text-- advancing how both image and language are consumed and created.
- We believe in sponsoring beautifully crafted events that inspire artists and audiences to forge new and innovative interactions with text and medium.
- We seek collaborative relationships within higher education while also assisting to decentralize spaces for higher learning via collaborations with community and local initiatives toward the effort of increased textual literacy.